- Apparatus treatment should be always begun in presence of
complain, but not in presence of diagnosis. In other words, DIAGÂ
NOSIS IS PRESENT, COMPLAINS AREABSENT â€” NOTREATMENT.
- If pain appeared acutely and suddenly, the pain is intoleraÂ
ble and nothing of the kind ever happened before; if pain is acÂ
companied by excessive sweating and shaking of the front stomÂ
ach wall causes increase of pain â€” CALL THE AMBULANCE.
- If the pain is familiar for a long time, appears and disappears
during a certain time â€” apparatus treatment may be performed.
- Gastroenterological examination is mandatory. It is recomÂ
mended to perform ultrasound investigation of abdominal cavity
organs. If concrements are found in the gallbladder but they do
not cause complains, treatment in direct projection of the gallbladÂ
der and in the right hypochondrium (fir. 42) must not be performed.
- In case of ulcerous pathologic process stabilization of conÂ
dition (scarring of the ulcer) should be established on the basis of
endoscopic investigations (fibrogastrodoudenoscopy, rectoro-
- During DENAS therapy for acute attacks of chronic digestive
organs diseases (course treatment) sparing diets may be graduÂ
ally enlarged since the 2nd-3rd day of treatment (according to
- Treatment in the direct projection of organ "presenting a comÂ
plain" should be continued until sufficient decrease or disappearÂ
ance of the complain.
- Two thirds of total session time are spent in direct projection
of organ "presenting a complain", if the complain has not disap
peared, but has decreased. One third of time is spent in other
- In order to increase the efficacy of treatment and in necessiÂ
ty of course treatment sessions are performed at a time formerly
usual for complain appearance. For example, if pain has always
appeared before meal, treatment should be also performed before
meal; if pain has appeared in the morning, treatment should be
also performed in the morning.
- In a period of cholelithiasis attack the patient should take
sitting position during the procedure.
- In case of spastic pains DENAS therapy in constant mode
may sometimes increase the pain.
DENAS and DiaDENS
Principles of DENAS THERAPY
NEWS and PUBLICITY
It is convenient for carrying with itself - to the compact device always there will be a place and in a ladies' bag, in a backpack of the gardener and even in a pocket of a jacket or a raincoat. And at last, with its help conveniently (or it is easy) to spend effective medical sessions in any place - in transport, in the machine, in the plane, in the street and houses.
Owing to this mode very fast effect of local anesthesia which is necessary for rendering the urgent help first minutes after a trauma is reached. Considering speed of action of a mode, the optimum operating time should make from 15 till 20 minutes.
How to learn, which plant causes in you an allergy? For this purpose it is necessary to tell to the doctor when you have symptoms of an allergy. If it occurs in the spring, in April - May most likely, that is pollen of trees. If the aggravation of an allergy begins in June, proceeds in July - August, at you - an allergy on flowering of meadow grasses. If the aggravation has begun in August, proceeds till October originators of an allergy are weeds.