- Apparatus treatment should be always begun in presence of
complain, but not in presence of diagnosis. In other words, DIAGÂ
NOSIS IS PRESENT, COMPLAINS AREABSENT â€” NOTREATMENT.
- If pain appeared acutely and suddenly, the pain is intoleraÂ
ble and nothing of the kind ever happened before; if pain is acÂ
companied by excessive sweating and shaking of the front stomÂ
ach wall causes increase of pain â€” CALL THE AMBULANCE.
- If the pain is familiar for a long time, appears and disappears
during a certain time â€” apparatus treatment may be performed.
- Gastroenterological examination is mandatory. It is recomÂ
mended to perform ultrasound investigation of abdominal cavity
organs. If concrements are found in the gallbladder but they do
not cause complains, treatment in direct projection of the gallbladÂ
der and in the right hypochondrium (fir. 42) must not be performed.
- In case of ulcerous pathologic process stabilization of conÂ
dition (scarring of the ulcer) should be established on the basis of
endoscopic investigations (fibrogastrodoudenoscopy, rectoro-
- During DENAS therapy for acute attacks of chronic digestive
organs diseases (course treatment) sparing diets may be graduÂ
ally enlarged since the 2nd-3rd day of treatment (according to
- Treatment in the direct projection of organ "presenting a comÂ
plain" should be continued until sufficient decrease or disappearÂ
ance of the complain.
- Two thirds of total session time are spent in direct projection
of organ "presenting a complain", if the complain has not disap
peared, but has decreased. One third of time is spent in other
- In order to increase the efficacy of treatment and in necessiÂ
ty of course treatment sessions are performed at a time formerly
usual for complain appearance. For example, if pain has always
appeared before meal, treatment should be also performed before
meal; if pain has appeared in the morning, treatment should be
also performed in the morning.
- In a period of cholelithiasis attack the patient should take
sitting position during the procedure.
- In case of spastic pains DENAS therapy in constant mode
may sometimes increase the pain.
DENAS and DiaDENS
Principles of DENAS THERAPY
NEWS and PUBLICITY
Choosing a thing (irrespective of its applicability), the consumer first of all pays attention for two moments is a convenience and safety. In this device is both that and another, and these qualities long to search it is not necessary: they are dictated by principles of dynamic electro-neuro-stimulation.
Thus, the device can be used and for treatment of habitual, chronic, periodically repeating pains, and at accidents. In fact in most cases the success of treatment more than on 50 % depends on rehabilitation which should begin with competently rendered first aid, and to come to the end with stabilization and as much as possible full restoration of the functions lost during illness.
The certain plants represent danger only during flowering, is more exact - than pollination. Therefore the knowledge of a place of growth and « a calendar ïûëåíèÿ » will help to avoid contact to pollen of dangerous plants.