DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APPARATUS DENAS AND OTHER ELECTRIC THERAPEUTIC DEVICES
/ do not know any other methods which would give so much hope.
Professor Kh. Vasserman, 2001
The unique nature of therapeutic possibilities of these apparaВtuses includes the following features which distinct them from any other currently known apparatuses:
- Thorough selectivity of a shape of the electric signal which
resembles the natural informational neuropulse.
- Absence of the pulse constant component, multiplicity of
batches of pulses in dozed and constant modes due to which there
is no becoming accustomed to the influence of the apparatus.
- High-amplitude weak voltage of low-frequency which is able
to excite without damage all types of nerve fibers of the human
- Penetration of the pulse into the corneal layer of the skin to a
depth of maximum 1 mm.
- Availability of efficient feedback (biology) concerning the
skin impedance. The apparatus itself finds necessary effective
zones of treatment.
- Physiology of sent pulses and quick receiving of them by the
body as his own.
- The individual nature of selection of signals. In each case,
the apparatus sends these batches of pulses which are most necessary
for the given person.
- Quick response due to feedback (biology).
- The stimulating pulse ensures the regulating nature of influence
on the human body which helps the latter to include quickly
the humoral and immune mechanisms.
- Removal of energy and informational blocks, restoration of
lost links between pathologic zones and all controlling systems of the body.
- The possibility to achieve a success at any diseases.
- The use of these apparatuses is indicated at treatment of
acute states and at rendering emergency aid.
- Achievement of the effect during treatment or immediately
after treatment in most of acute cases.
- Availability of a distant result of self-regulation of lost functions.
- Practically no contraindications.
- No age limitation for the use of the apparatus.
- Portability, independence and simplicity of the use.
- No special medical education is required while applying the
- The effect is achieved without other methods of treatment
as well as at the complex therapy of diseases.
- Optimal combination of the cost and efficiency of treatment.
DENAS and DiaDENS
Principles of DENAS THERAPY
NEWS and PUBLICITY
Choosing a thing (irrespective of its applicability), the consumer first of all pays attention for two moments is a convenience and safety. In this device is both that and another, and these qualities long to search it is not necessary: they are dictated by principles of dynamic electro-neuro-stimulation.
Thus, the device can be used and for treatment of habitual, chronic, periodically repeating pains, and at accidents. In fact in most cases the success of treatment more than on 50 % depends on rehabilitation which should begin with competently rendered first aid, and to come to the end with stabilization and as much as possible full restoration of the functions lost during illness.
To specify the diagnosis, it is necessary to address to the allergist who will lead specific diagnostics. To the patient skin test with allergen is put, and procedure is spent not during flowering - in November, December, January. The droplet of allergen is put on a leather, the scratch is done. As a result of allergic reaction there is an emission гистамина which causes волдырную reaction to a leather. After revealing allergen the doctor will give the recommendation on preventive maintenance.