DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APPARATUS DENAS AND OTHER ELECTRIC THERAPEUTIC DEVICES
/ do not know any other methods which would give so much hope.
Professor Kh. Vasserman, 2001
The unique nature of therapeutic possibilities of these apparaВtuses includes the following features which distinct them from any other currently known apparatuses:
- Thorough selectivity of a shape of the electric signal which
resembles the natural informational neuropulse.
- Absence of the pulse constant component, multiplicity of
batches of pulses in dozed and constant modes due to which there
is no becoming accustomed to the influence of the apparatus.
- High-amplitude weak voltage of low-frequency which is able
to excite without damage all types of nerve fibers of the human
- Penetration of the pulse into the corneal layer of the skin to a
depth of maximum 1 mm.
- Availability of efficient feedback (biology) concerning the
skin impedance. The apparatus itself finds necessary effective
zones of treatment.
- Physiology of sent pulses and quick receiving of them by the
body as his own.
- The individual nature of selection of signals. In each case,
the apparatus sends these batches of pulses which are most necessary
for the given person.
- Quick response due to feedback (biology).
- The stimulating pulse ensures the regulating nature of influence
on the human body which helps the latter to include quickly
the humoral and immune mechanisms.
- Removal of energy and informational blocks, restoration of
lost links between pathologic zones and all controlling systems of the body.
- The possibility to achieve a success at any diseases.
- The use of these apparatuses is indicated at treatment of
acute states and at rendering emergency aid.
- Achievement of the effect during treatment or immediately
after treatment in most of acute cases.
- Availability of a distant result of self-regulation of lost functions.
- Practically no contraindications.
- No age limitation for the use of the apparatus.
- Portability, independence and simplicity of the use.
- No special medical education is required while applying the
- The effect is achieved without other methods of treatment
as well as at the complex therapy of diseases.
- Optimal combination of the cost and efficiency of treatment.
DENAS and DiaDENS
Principles of DENAS THERAPY
NEWS and PUBLICITY
Safety of application can be considered from two positions: the first - an electrosecurity, the second - absence of complications and by-effects. Differently, this device pulmonary patients and all the others without fears for the health can apply to decrease the HELL: it simply is not capable to render any other action, except for necessary гипотензивного. DiaDENS-Cardio it is convenient to use most without assistance - has put on a wrist and be treated on health.
Owing to this mode very fast effect of local anesthesia which is necessary for rendering the urgent help first minutes after a trauma is reached. Considering speed of action of a mode, the optimum operating time should make from 15 till 20 minutes.
In favorable for аллергобольных the winter period it is necessary to spend preventive maintenance. For this purpose there is a method specific therapy - some kind of vaccination. In small concentration "guilty" allergen which is gradually entered to the patient gets divorced. Concentration is gradually increased, and at an organism stability to allergens which is caused by development of so-called blocking antibodies is developed. When there comes flowering, symptoms of an allergy are shown to a lesser degree, and even at all disappear. It is considered, that after 3-5 years preventive specific therapy there can come proof long remission. At pollinous its efficiency reaches 90 %.