Use of DENAS therapy in cosmetology
- 1. On face skin (edemas beneath the eyes, wrinkles, "sad" folds, "goose paws', etc) treatment is performed in constant mode with comfort energetic level, moving the apparatus step by step along massage lines on the forehead, cheeks, mandible and stayÂing in problematic zones for 10 minutes. Treatment is performed in the beauty point which is located on the chin along the median body line; dozed and constant modes, comfort energetic level, 2-3 minutes. It is better to perform treatment in the morning, just after getting up, before washing the face.
- After cosmetic operations on the face apparatus treatÂ
ment is indispensable for stop of bleeding, pain relief, quick decrease
of tissues edema, for prevention of rough postoperative
- In "double chin" treatment should be performed in its diÂ
rect projection, in constant mode with maximal energetic level, for
- In obesity the following treatment scheme is used.
First day. Belly skin is treated with cross method
The apparatus electrodes are moved step by step, joint to joint, outÂwards from the umbilicus: upwards, downwards, to the left, to the right. At every subsequent step the tracks of electrodes go apart cross-like: upwards â€” up to xyphoid process, downwards â€” up to pubis, to the sides â€” up to the end of the belly. Constant mode, maximal energetic level.
Second day. Belly skin is treated as on the first day, as well as direct projections of liver, pancreas (back projection), intestine (clockwise or counterclockwise, depending on stools character). Constant mode, comfort energetic level.
Third day. Belly skin is treated as on the first day. Treatment is performed in "two paths" zone paravertebrally. Dozed mode, then constant mode, comfort energetic level. Lumbosacrococcygeal zone is treated. Dozed, then constant mode, comfort energetic level.
Fourth day. Treatment is performed as on the first day. A three-day cycle is repeated.
Mean duration of one session in adults is 20- 40 minutes. TreatÂment course includes 3-7 cycles (according to the need). Objective control of belly volume and body mass is mandatory.
5.Â In cellulitis treatment is performed in its direct projection.
Constant mode, maximal energetic level. The apparatus is moved step by step. In addition, "two paths" zone is treated paraverteÂbrally: dozed mode, revealing of asymmetry zones with their treatÂment in constant mode. Mean session duration in adults is 20-40 minutes.
6. Baldness. No more than 3 zones are treated within 1 session. Mean session duration in adults is 20-40 minutes. Treatment course is 15 days.
- zone of direct projection of complain; constant mode, maxÂ
imal energetic level, the apparatus is moved step by step;
- collar zone taking into the consideration arterial pressure;
- "neck ring" zone;
- zones of direct projection of liver and intestine; dozed, then
constant mode, minimal energetic level;
- microcorrespondence zones;
- zones of general regulatory influence;
- zones of systemic action strengthening.
DENAS and DiaDENS
Principles of DENAS THERAPY
NEWS and PUBLICITY
Choosing a thing (irrespective of its applicability), the consumer first of all pays attention for two moments is a convenience and safety. In this device is both that and another, and these qualities long to search it is not necessary: they are dictated by principles of dynamic electro-neuro-stimulation.
It sense - so-called "floating" frequency (at treatment one is applied not, but the whole series of frequencies). With its help it is possible to achieve the necessary effect at struggle against a pain of the most various origin. However it is necessary learn, that application of a universal mode provides long, but rather slow anesthesia. It ideally approaches for work "on demand", i.e. in case of need.
The certain plants represent danger only during flowering, is more exact - than pollination. Therefore the knowledge of a place of growth and « a calendar ïûëåíèÿ » will help to avoid contact to pollen of dangerous plants.